The Thiaoouba Hoax

The purpose of this website, dear reader, is to keep you from believing a lie, and wasting your life away living a false dream. For some time in my younger years I followed the book Thiaoouba Prophecy (also known as: Abduction to the 9th Planet) believing it to be true. Wanting it to be true. I grew up a fan of science fiction, in a household that loved this genre and watched shows like Dr Who, Start Trek, Star Wars etc. We loved sci-fi. And along comes this book offering an account of visits from space aliens, a visit to another planet, and revealing supposedly "hidden truths". I wanted to believe. 

But this all came crashing down for me recently when I spoke to a friend who was a big fan of Lobsang Rampa's writings. Story after story.. as he spoke they were being described just as they appeared in Thiaoouba Prophecy. Oh I wish I had a recording. These weren't mere parallels or similar themes. It became abundantly obvious to me that these stories had been copied from the earlier works of Rampa and included in Thiaoouba Prophecy. The scales "fell from my eyes" as it were. The charade was up.

Dear reader, if you are willing to dig you will find there is much evidence that this book is a fabrication. I will present what I have found with the intention of leading others out of a lie, out of confusion, but I ask that if you have some valuable additional information to please contact me or post a comment.


This blog is new so please be patient whilst I add content to it. I'm very busy with work and family commitments but will try to keep adding more information.

Comments